If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident as a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, you are entitled to compensation whether it’s your fault or not.

Motor Vehicle Accidents



Barristers & Solicitors


Call Today: 416-621-9111

If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident and you are not at fault, you can sue the at fault party for compensation.  You have two years from the date of the accident to start your claim.  You can sue for pain and suffering, lessened enjoyment of life, loss of income if you cannot return to work and loss of competitive earning potential if you have returned to work but under modified conditions since the accident.  Your family members can also sue for loss of care, guidance and companionship, which they have suffered in their relationship with you since the accident.  Rest assured we will negotiate, mediate and litigate to ensure you and your loved ones receive maximum compensation and maximum care in a timely manner.

Depending on your circumstances, you may be entitled to accident benefits such as medical benefits, caregiver benefits, attendant care benefits (if you cannot take care of yourself as you used to prior to the accident), housekeeping benefits and income replacement benefits (if you are unable to return to work as a result of the accident).  We will assist you in the complex process of applying for benefits from the insurance companies and ensure you receive your full entitlement to all benefits.